Baby of the Month -- September || Silas

Hello there,


So this month I had the pleasure of meeting mother Keagan (love that name so much) and her brand new baby boy Silas. I walked in on one of the most beautiful moments of skin to skin I have ever seen. He was as sleepy as he was cute and boy was he cute hahah. He slept through the whole session and barely wanted to stay awake for lunch.


Baby Silas



I love skin to skin; it has so many far-reaching benefits  - these are just the first few that come up when you search it on Google: Improvement in heart and lung function, stabilization of body temperature, regulation of blood sugar, transfer of good bacteria, relief from pain... ect. It's incredible! And I love this captured moment of it. Little Silas was a content, tiny angel and I thank you both so much for allowing me to photograph this special bonding experience between you both. Best wishes loves!

Comments

Popular Posts