Dry up drought!

Hello there,


I've made it through what seems to be my first drought! At least I'm praying this was the end of it. A whole week came and went and I didn't photograph a single baby! It was crazy. And it wasn't that there were no births they just passed on my offer to be photographed. Which is completely fine. It's not everyone's cup of tea to be a model or to want their infant to be. But finally. A cute little family of 3 became 4. And this little lady broke my longest record of not photographing for the past 3 months.

What a sweet, sweet little angel face. Her complexion was on fleek. She had big beautiful eyes. She has an older sister but alas I wasn't there when she was, so I didn't get to photograph their interaction - :( But I think I got some goodies of mom and dad with baby girl number 2!

I tried something a little different with this set. Since everyone seems to be consumed by this matte look of editing I thought I'd try it out on some black and whites. :)



Comments

Popular Posts