Playing catch up

Hello there,


So it's been a long time since I last updated this and I don't know why. There have been so many things I've wanted to write about and somehow - I'm not sure how, but I never got around to write them.

In my absence from blogging I got to photograph my first pair of twins. Two little fraternal boys. And then I had the opportunity to photograph a little boy that came too soon. I saw him only for a brief moment before he was air lifted to the all children's hospital. I took as many photos as I could in just those two minutes because it was uncertain if he was going to make it :( Then I met more twins; Girls this time!! In the same week! How funny is that? And then right after that I was called upon to photograph a baby that had passed away in the womb. That was the hardest, most heartbreaking thing I've ever had to do... I prayed for that sweet momma, and I hope that the pictures I took give her some kind of peace that it wasn't goodbye - only see you later.

Aside from photographing at the hospital, I photographed a beautiful wedding. A portrait session. And a bris. God is so good. So so so good. I am amazed at the things he has lined up for me without me trying and I owe it all to him.

My home life has been really great as well. We all got to go to the fair and find out that Cohen is not ready for big rides... Spent some time with family on Easter, went to the newly remodeled Hunter springs. In this past week I've started running with Danielle and that feels amazing for my body, but hard to fit in my schedule some times...

Life is so grand and God is the grandest.

Comments

Popular Posts