Baby of the Month -- July || Logan

Hello there,


So because I never, ever stay continually engaged in writing in any platform; (cookbooks, blogs, journals etc...It's a real problem :|) I was gifted this great idea to start a baby of the month piece. Forcing me to sit down, look through all the babies I've gotten to meet through out the month and select a favorite to post about. The criteria for the selection is based solely on my personal favorite photograph I've taken and the post will come out between the 1st and 5th of each new month. So without further ado... The baby of the Month for the month of JULY and also the FIRST baby of the month EVER. Is...

Baby Logan


I love, love, LOVE this picture. I love the tender look in his dads eyes looking down on him, I love that the baby has these bright blue eyes looking right at me. This little boy gave me so many smiles. And such big wide eyes. He was so happy and content the whole time I was there, being passed about all the while he just looked around and took it all in. And that makes for a great session and a really great photograph. Thank you so much Lashomb family for allowing me in to capture this and a special big Thank you to Logan for being so patient and adorable! God bless <3

Comments

Popular Posts