Baby of the Month -- August || Avery & Charlotte

Hello there,


So the title of "Baby of the Month" is actually altered to "Babies" for August. I had such a wonderful time meeting this sweet family this month. Their happiness was extended double time with not one but TWO beautiful baby girls joining their family of 3.


Babies Avery + Charlotte


I don't think it gets any better than this. To have your hands full of love; full of precious brand new baby joy. I love the main focus of this picture is the mom smiling down at her new babes. It warms my heart. It's like looking into a mirror of my own past seeing Cohen for the first time. Nothing could ever compare to how happy you are to hold them and know that they're healthy and finally here. Epic picture of an epic moment if I do say so myself. ;) Thank you so, so much, Pomposello family for allowing me in and putting you and your little girls in the scope of my lens. I hope your photographs give you all the feels for years and years to come. God bless!   

Comments

Popular Posts