Kessinger || First bday \ Pregnancy announcement

Hello there, 



So recently I was asked to shoot a pregnancy announcement / first birthday session for a lovely lady I had met through facebook. Mama Amy knew exactly where she wanted it, how she wanted it and provided just about everything for me. She made my job 10x easier than it usually is on any given day lol and made the perfect assistant/stylist. After corresponding for a few weeks, throwing ideas around, it was time! We headed over to the beautiful Rainbow Springs State Park to get some waterfall/greenery photographs early in the day. 

Thank goodness we did get there early because it was PACKED on that hot, sizzling Saturday. In fact by the time we left there was an 80ft line leading up to the register of people still trying to get in!  

Now that the cats out of the bag... Surprise! Amy's pregnant! With her third :) We played around with my "oh baby" balloon, my letter board and ultrasound pictures, we even shot a few with my can phone I made so Jameson could call baby Kessinger in uteri lol but that was only half the of the fun that day. 

Jameson was just about to turn one; so I was also able to capture a few shots of him smashing a beautiful, homemade checker board cake his Mama made. And a couple of him standing in big brothers boots...The whole morning was just the bees knees. Jameson had a smile on for just about every pose we tried, and the whole family regardless of the heat cooperated the whole time splendidly. They laughed and poked fun at each other like an old married couple and really couldn't have been better sports.  

Big shout out to the Kessinger family for such a great session. Thank you for all your wonderful ideas and items you brought to the table all on your own <3 And a really big Congratulations on becoming a party of 5! 

Here are some of my highlights and you can browse more images from the gallery and more like them on my website here
And if you want to schedule a session of your own contact me through here


Xo 
Taylor 


















Comments

Popular Posts