Mr. and Mrs. Grob || Lakeside ranches

Hello there,



On September 21st 2018, I got to witness one of the most beautiful weddings of all time. Tonya and Damion are literally so sweet on each other it will turn you green with envy - It's an undeniable connection that surfaces within minutes of being around them and you can't help but love and acknowledge it. The moment the rain came and I got to really see their love in action; I melted. My soul was crying like a baby inside of me. Because thats love, that's who you want to marry - that's the person you want to build a life with.



This wedding was nothing short of amazing.


Every piece of it was genuine and heart felt. Honestly I can't even. The cake was made by the brides sister who by utter surprise is not a highly respected baker, and it looked like something out of a geode magazine. Her gemstone tiara was priceless and made her whole theme come together perfectly, The groom made all the food for the guests himself and it was delicious. Just so many wise decisions were made, and it had me celebrating all their hard work and good choices right along side with them.



They got married at the beautiful Lakeside ranches and it was the loveliest set up I've ever seen. Chandeliers for days inside and out, beautiful light pouring in from the towering windows to the left of the white barn. After the tiny hiccup of rain it turned into sensational weather, with a glorious sunset overlooking the lake. It was the most beautiful evening. Everything fell into place like it was meant to.


Leading up to their wedding, we had never met before but found each other through facebook by an inquiry of an engagement shoot.


Even though I knew it was a shot in the dark I got to take them to a special place I've always dreamt  of photographing at, but never had. When I first told Tonya my idea and that I had never photographed there before I expected her to be hesitant but she was the complete opposite.

Those pictures came out better than I could have ever hoped they would and almost all of them hung around the venue in different areas the night of their wedding. *Happy tears*

I am so so blessed, and honored that she chose me to capture her very special day. There are so many talented people in our county alone and I was the one she chose. How amazing is that!


I couldn't have fallen more in love with them or their wedding if I tried. They are sweethearts through and through and I am so happy to have been there to witness the very start of their marriage and to have met them period. I wish them the happiest life together; many more days of adventure trying new things - many more nights of being there for one another.


Xo
Taylor


Here's a few of my favorites from the day - Browse the rest and more work like it here
And contact me anytime to book a session of your own <3



























Comments

Popular Posts