Raelyn || Newborn shoot

Hello there,



So the cutest thing happened to me and her name was Raelyn! Hahah. I reached out to mother (Johnnie) who was looking for a photographer through a mom group and within a week planned a shoot for her beautiful, tiny 2 almost 3 week young baby girl.

She was such a doll baby and was really, very good through the whole process but I don't think she ever really went to sleep lol and for a 2 week old I feel like that's pretty impressive. There were moments where she looked like she really wanted to and her eyes would close for a bit but then they would pop open again and she'd just watch me; just sitting there curiously pondering what I was doing haha. Either way, fake sleep or not I stayed for a long while and we got some really adorable photographs! Johnnie even snapped a behind the scenes one of me soothingly rubbing Raelyn's head. It's quite cute and I fancy it a lot seeing as though I don't get to view that perspective very often :)

Hands down I think the group shots with Raelyn and her brothers came out just so beautiful and I love the meaning of the sign language "love" in between them. They might be my favorite sibling photos of all time. <3

Here are my highlights and If you'd like to see the rest of this gallery
and more work like it head over here
And if you want to get in touch with me to schedule a session of your own contact me through here 


Xo
Taylor

















Comments

Popular Posts