Jacob || Cooter pond

Hello there,


So yet again, I had the privilege to take some first birthday photos of a newborn I met at Citrus Memorial Hospital almost a year ago. Jacob's mom Amber and auntie Nicole decided upon shooting in front of Cooter pond and I absolutely love the location. I frequent it quite a lot and have really used it to it's fullest potential over the last couple of years lol. I constructed a little fisherman inspired vibe (Felt fish, faux fishing pole and silver tub) Also a newspaper pirate hat but Jacob did a hard pass on that one :D But aside from that he was a natural. The images came out so cute!! we traveled the whole length of the pond, trying different things and even though it was predicted to rain - IT DIDN'T and instead the sun came out and gave me some beautiful blue skies which I used to my advantage and paired with the blues in one of his outfits. (Thank you Jesus for that!) I am in the most wonderful season of my life right now. I get to meet these brand new, little babes - all wrinkly and fragile; then a whole life changing year happens and see them again as adorable, inquisitive toddlers. #Blessed. Can't wait for the cake smash at his party that I will also be photographing in a couple weeks!

Here is a handful of favorites


and as always you can view more of my work with all my other stunning clients HERE
And contact me anytime through HERE

Xo
Taylor











Comments

Popular Posts