Kynslee || First birthday party

Hello there,


Have you ever witnessed a fairytale first birthday party? Well I have now thanks to Kynslee!

This was the most beautiful party! It was pink, purple, sparkly and everything girly; unicorns, sunglasses and glitter galore. In one word it was MAGICAL. Like right out of a fairytale. Jennifer, Kynslee's mommy - did an outstanding job with decorating and correlating; The whole place from top to bottom was carefully considered. I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing Jennifer and her daughter at Citrus Memorial; and a year later I got to meet Kynslee as the beautiful, smart and sassy toddler she is now. I loved shooting this party and it was just too cute from start to finish. From her unicorn barrette to her tutu dress Kynslee was a princess in every sense of the word! Happy birthday little lady! So happy I was there to see you smash cake all over your sweet face :D If you would like to view the extended version of the party and more work like it you can visit my website here  and contact me through here  to book a session for yourself!

Xo
Taylor

Here are my highlights from the day:












This was a clear favorite lolol







Also please excuse the different watermarks - still deciding which one to go with primarily lol




















Comments

Popular Posts