Dominique and Ryan || Botanical Garden

Hello there,



If you've been following along with me on my business journey in the past two years, you know that I raffled off my very first free couples session for Valentine's Day <3 And it was such a success guys! I got loads more subscribers than I ever dreamed of and I found the perfect randomized name picker to choose the winner.

Which ended up being Ms. Dominique Renzulli :) I didn't know her personally, or even from a friend of a friend. Honestly I don't even know how she came across my ad lol but I'm so glad she did!! It took a few tries of getting the perfect date because of mismatching schedules and reschedules because of bad weather but once we linked up it was a hit! I had envisioned doing this shoot in a garden, and for some reason I was picturing a greenhouse but we found a wonderful little Botanical Garden in Spring hill and it was just the bees knees.

These two were so cute together, and even a few times I was laughing right along with them behind my camera. Not because they were doing something hilariously funny, but because they were overwhelmingly adorable together. Poking fun at each other, and goofing around; like best friends do. The best shots are those that you don't have to force, natural laughter looks good on everyone - and the best love is one in the same. It's beautiful to meet people who right away, having never met them - you know instantly they have a dynamic chemistry between them. It makes for wonderful, incandescently happy photographs and a good sturdy marriage. If you'd like to view the extended version you can follow this link to my website and if you love these photographs and you're wondering how to get some for yourself reach out to me here

Thank you so much you two. You both are so sweet and kind, I had a lovely time and I hope you enjoy them. <3

Xo
Taylor

Here are some favorites!










Comments

Popular Posts