Camdyn || Rainbow springs

Hello there,


So Saturday April 7th I had this wonderful first birthday shoot planned out at Rainbow Springs state park. And it had been set in stone at least a month and a half in advance. And wouldn't you know the forecast changed from partly sunny to rain a day before; I know right? In April - Go figure hahaha. ;) And not just a fun little Florida sun shower. A full off and on thunderstorm day 88%! People. I prayed the hardest I ever have in my life against it pouring on us! So, SO, hard. And guess what!! God heard me and answered my prayers! It didn't rain a drop on my car until the session was over and I was home for the night; we ended up staying over an hour and we got some beautiful photographs! Little Cam was an angel and even though he was so pooped by the end of it he never lost his cool. Here are some of my favorites. My God is so amazing. <3
























Seriously can't get over how gorgeous these came out - all these cute, irreplaceable moments of sweet hugs and kisses were just a photographers dream!!... So honored to have been able to photograph him first in the hospital and then again as a walking, talking "Big boy" I am so BLESSED.

If you'd like to see more of my work, you can check out my website Here
Ready to have photographs like this of your family? Contact me anytime! The best way is here

Comments

Popular Posts