My favorite kind of people

Hello there,



I am certain there is no greater feeling in the world for a photographer than to shoot returning clients. And this is why...

As a photographer, I get to not only bare witness to a historic moment in your life but I'm responsible to capture it in the best way possible. Show casing it in a way you forever want to remember. And whether that's the birth of your child, your wedding day, your baby's first birthday, your last pregnancy or a sweet 16. It's a sliver of time you won't ever be getting back. So I take my job seriously, as if it were my own personal life event.

But you know what's the best? Meeting someone at one point in their life and getting to walk all the high points with them. That's what really makes me love my job.

I've known Nicole and Justin since high school. We weren't necessarily friends that hung out, but acquaintances that knew each others names.

And when Nicole first got in touch with me to ask about an engagement session I was not only delighted but very excited because she wanted a motorcycle theme! Those pictures of her and Justin ended up being the CUTEST! So I then had the pleasure of photographing their wedding, then a christmas maternity shoot and now that baby Brandon is here I finally got to meet their little bundle of joy! And It's just really something special to be involved in someones life like that - watching their happiest life events unfold before your eyes; even if you didn't know them from Adam when you first met.

Once I got to their house, I noticed that there were pictures from every session I did printed and framed all over their walls and to me in this day and age it really lights up my soul to see that. Not many people actually print anything anymore; it's all saved away on phones, external devices, Facebook albums and instagram...very few present their own life on their walls, so it's a rare and very happy occasion to get to see that personally.

So because Nicole is just far too clever for her own good lol she asked me if I could incorporate their 1969 Chevy truck into some of the shots - And they turned out so so SO amazing! I'm so in love with these highlights! You have no idea how hard it was to narrow these down lololol... Brandon was an absolute angel and did sooo well through out the whole thing. I am over the moon to be doing what I'm doing and it's the people that see value in my passion that make it so worth while. Until next time loves, be blessed.

If you're interested to see more just follow this link
And contact me here to set up a lifestyle session of your own!


Xo
Taylor
















Comments

Popular Posts