Addy || Wildflower field

Hello there,



In all the years I've lived in Florida and been on facebook and have seen posts from photographers. Never have I ever, seen so many do the same thing within such a short period of time.

Including myself, I know for sure 6 other photographers have shot in the same purple and pink wildflowers in possibly the same spot this year. Lol. And I'm not complaining as if it bothers me, not one bit! I just get a kick out of it because I've never witnessed that happen before.

But who could blame us? They're beautiful and grow like the dickens. Apparently, those pretty, pretty purple and pink flowers that grow in patches all over the place are actually called "Roadside Phlox drummondii" And that makes sense because I'm always in my car when I notice them Lol. They're actually not native to Florida as I had assumed all my life but instead came from Texas. But regardless this beautiful roadside flower is a specular occurrence given to us by Spring.

This shoot was photographed in the evening with perfect weather, the field was wide open and glorious. The sky was a glistening bright blue and the sun was going down giving everything that perfect golden color. Because Addy hasn't quite mastered sitting up on her own yet, we did a lot with mum and laying on her belly. In the end, I was so thrilled with the result! This spring inspired, mommy and me/addy milestone shoot was just the cutest thing since...Phlox were planted. Hahah. And I may be being biased but out of all that I've seen I love my photographs the best! ;) Not going to lie, it helps to have such wonderfully cooperative and beautiful subjects. So I may be cheating just a tad. :D

Planning on finishing out the month of May in this field with all my other mommies and babes sessions <3 What a gorgeous and vibrant location - I am so ecstatic Ms. Julie mentioned it to me! Thank you dear :D


Xo
Taylor



Interested to see the rest of this gallery or similar work like it? Click here
Want to get in touch to schedule a session of your very own? Reach out to me through here



     





















































Comments

Popular Posts