Silas || First birthday session + party

Hello there,


Guess what guys Silas turned O-N-E!!! Met this handsome little boy and his wonderful family at Citrus Memorial a year ago; I was able to take some fresh 48 portraits way back when. Not too long after I was asked to do an in home newborn session a month later and now just recently was able to be there for his first birthday. How blessed am I? SOOO blessed.

Silas did such a phenomenal job on his bday solo session. He LOVED my toddler sized rocking chair, and contently rocked himself back and forth pretty much the whole time - getting a kick out of the fact he could move it himself aha; I'm really glad I brought it along for him. :D

His birthday party was adorable. DIY nautical everything. Elizabeth (mom) did such a great job on decorating and made his cake from scratch! (Check out that fish scale frosting detail!) Everything was perfect, the weather held out and the kiddos just loved the water splashing table and bubbles. This party was pure childhood bliss. Happy birthday little man! I've had such a great time getting to see you grow this year <3

If you want to check out the extended versions from either of these shoots just follow this link here
And if you will soon have a one year and want to schedule a solo or party session of your own reach out to me through here

Xo
Taylor























Comments

Popular Posts